iPhone 7 Screen Repair guarantees you:
- Peace of mind you are doing right thing when order iPhone 7 screen replacement
- The length of the guarantee the same like Apple Store provides
- iPhone 7 screen replacement complies with EC and CEE directives to make sure you receive the best possible part and labour
- While-you-wait repair for local customers and the-same-repair for online customers
- Amazing free of charge express turnaround when you order and pay for this service
- Professional service of iPhone 7 screen repair. The part offered is absolutely brand new, NOT second hand or refurbished.
- Fully professional and free advice from knowledgeable engineers.
- The excellent, very friendly customer service team which is happy to help and advice at any time to make sure you are completely satisfied with your repair
Reasons to choose Free Fusion for iPhone 7 screen repair
- Great, personally dedicated customer service in store and online which is always ready to advise you and help with all your needs!
- Please check our gallery with genuine pictures taken in our workshop!
- The price for iPhone 7 screen repair is a total costs and includes the part, our labour and Vat
- All prices include VAT to make happy our business customers. The detailed vat invoice may be provided on a customer request via email or in the store
- Honest advice and no obligation quote is given in case of further or additional repair needed related to the iPhone 7 screen repair
- No hidden cost or unexpected expenses while you order the iPhone 7 screen replacement
- You can select type of delivery for online bookings or change the delivery address for your convenience
- All repairs are available in the store in Corby, Old Village or via website for online bookings.
- The tracking number of the dispatched parcels may be emailed on customer request
- All parcels dispatched to our customers are sending via recorded or recorded and tracked delivery to make sure you receive it directly to your hands!
- We use an advanced mailing system to let you know about progress of your repair and to keep you updated with all important info regards to your iPhone 7 screen replacement
- All repairs are completed by highly qualified engineers who specialize in Apple products repairs for over 15 years
- As a first company in this industry, we have been registered with the information’s Commissioner Office since 2012 when Free Fusion Ltd has been established
- You can pay for iPhone 7 screen repair by cash, by card or just Paypal for your convenience and safety.
- Total transparency of the whole process of the repair
- All repairs are recorded and comes with written guarantee to protect your repair and shows your rights
- GDPR regulations are respected to make sure your data in your device is safe and confidential
Want to know how good we are?
Probably the most fragile part of the iPhone 7 is its screen. Impact damage is the leading reason that our customers contact us. Impact to your screen may cause not only aesthetic problems but also could damage the LCD screen. If your device has fallen down from the height and you discovered some cracks – visit our store or online service and fix your iPhone 7’s screen at great competitive prices.
Screen repair for iPhone 7 near me
Our service centre has been providing professional help for iPhone users since 2012. During years of activity we have gained the experience, skills and trust of our customers. We now we have a team of experts who are able to fix almost any problem that could occur in your iPhone. Our huge experience with screen replacement for the iPhone 7 has made our engineers proficient in screen replacement and we can assure you that your device will be in good hands. We welcome your visit in our Northamptonshire office every day between 9am and 5:30pm. Also, we offer a Send-in-Service for our online customers – people from all around the UK are welcome to try out our services. At Free Fusion we always guarantee a reasonable price for iPhone 7 screen repair UK with amazing service times.
Does my Apple iPhone 7’s screen need a full replacement?
After impact damage the glass in your device may become smashed. This does not mean that your whole screen needs replacing and in some cases its only the first layer of the screen that needs replaced. Here at Free Fusion we can offer both types of screen repair including glass only or full screen which includes glass replacement and LCD replacement. Don’t panic if you are unsure which repair to select, if you choose the wrong option Free Fusion will diagnose your device when it is received to make sure that you get the right repair needed for your mobile.
Replacement of iPhone 7 screen step by step
If its only the front glass of your Apple iPhone 7 screen that needs to be repaired we can offer you a speedy turn around. First we will remove the broken surface and old glue. Then we will start cleaning the screen with a special solvent to eliminate the remains of broken glass and dirt. After that we will put the device inside of the laminar chamber in order to prepare it for lamination. The last step is the layering of each part of the display carefully to be glued. Now you can enjoy your iPhone 7’s new screen!
In some cases the screen is too damaged and it needs to be fully replaced. This includes not just the front glass but also the LCD screen. Thankfully our talented team are able to fix this problem with ease! The iPhone 7 screen replacement price will depend on how damaged your screen is but out diagnosis will make sure you get the right repair. our team of highly trained professionals make sure t hat you get certified screens at the best quality, this distinguishes us from the competitors who often use uncertified displays.
At Free Fusion we offer a wide range of repairs for the iPhone 7 – not just screen repairs. We invite you to use our services if you have noticed any irregularities in the function of buttons, microphones, speakers, cameras or earpieces. Also, we can even help you if your device has been liquid damaged. To learn more about the offer – check our website. Also feel free to contact our team by phone or email if you have any additional questions about our service centre and availability.